Can-Am Rugby will be offering 3 unique banner sizes seen along the right sidebar of the site. These advertising banners are scheduled to stay on site until September 1, 2014, capturing returning tournament users viewing pre-registration and photo galleries.
All banner ads will be trackable (including page impressions and click-throughs to unique URLs). Advertisers are encouraged to add their website URL to the ad (users will be able to click on your banner ad to visit your site). The CanAm Rugby website is built in a responsive framework, and ads will resize depending on the devices and screen size. Banners will be seen on mobile/tablet and desktop computers. The ads sizes noted below are for largest size seen, and should be built with the realization that as an ad sizes down, text will also become smaller.
The three sizes of banners:
- Small (business card): 355px x 250px – Cost: $150
- Medium (standard): 355px x 400px – Cost: $200
- Large (skyscraper): 355px x 600px – Cost: $350
Those organizations/businesses and persons wishing to purchase this advertising space is responsible for creating the needed banner. Each business can purchase a single banner or multiple sizes. There is not a packaged cost for all banner sizes.
All files must be GIF, JPEG, or SWF format. Flash advertisements are allowed, although tracking will be neglected.
- Jpeg/Gif: Max size 50K, 72 DPI
- Flash/Swf: Max file size: 45K, Animation length: 30 secs, Flash Version: 9. All URLS need to be embedded, and subject to approval by web master before insertion onto website. *** Flash ads aren’t available for most mobile platforms, and not recommended.
- Website URL: Advertisers must provide the (URL) to which website they want their ad linked.
For businesses who are not able to build or allocate a person to design/build the banner ad, CanAm Rugby can create the ad for you. Can-Am Rugby will not create flash/swf banner ads – only jpeg version banners. There is a minimal cost for this option ($50), and your ad will be archived for future use on this site without a re-occurring charge for design. Business are required to develop content (including images, logos and information to be used on the ad). Once these assets have been passed onto your representative at Can-Am Rugby, a mock-up will be created and the business will have no more than 2 rounds of corrections to approve the ad. There isn’t a deadline for insertion on to the site, although the quicker the process takes, the sooner the ad will begin to appear.