- 2020: July 31 – Aug 2
- Tournament Director – Jay Annis
President / Registration – Nichole Meyette
Vice President – Dave Staszak
Treasurer – Tony Elrod
Secretary – Erica Heath
Board Members – Terry Tubridy
- PR Coordinator – Jeff Letson
Can Am Rugby Tournament, PO Box 774, Saranac Lake, NY 12983
Send us mail
Sponsorship & Advertising
- Tournament Program AvailableJuly 28, 2017 - 10:04 am
Saranac Lake Placid, NY – July 28, 2017 The 44th Can-Am Rugby Tournament organizers have been busy pulling together a great program full of articles, tournament details, pictures, and special offers/events from our tournament sponsors. Please make sure to pick up a copy around town or download and view a digital copy.
- 5th Consecutive Wheelchair Rugby Tournament held during Can-AmsJuly 26, 2017 - 9:33 am
Lake Placid, NY – July 26, 2017 Wheelchair rugby, originally called murderball and known as quad rugby in the United States, is a team sport for athletes with a disability. It is practiced in over 25 countries around the world and is a summer Paralympic sport. The Can-Am Rugby Tournament added a wheelchair division in […]
2017 Player Waiver Form…
All Teams are required to submit a completed team waiver PRIOR to start of their first game.
Locations to return forms…
FRIDAY: at the Petrova fields announcing area.
SATURDAY: Extra forms will be available at:
- Saranac Lake - at the Petrova fields announcing area
- Lake Placid - at the fields announcing area.